I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is extremely important to us, SC ARDUDANA SRL as a data controller.
The information found on this page has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website https://ardudana.ro/. (“The Site”).
II. What information do we collect?
We collect and process the data you communicate to us in order to access the Site and / or to use our Services.
The most important personal information we collect are:
- your contact details – name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone;
- information about your preferences and interests;
- information needed to honor your orders;
- information necessary to provide warranty services.
In order to improve our Site and Services and make them more efficient and tailored to your needs and requirements, our servers automatically collect technical data, some of which may be considered personal data.
Traffic data that can be collected:
- IP address;
- HTTP errors;
- the version and type of browser used by the User of the Site and / or the Services;
- the time of connection to the Site and the duration of use of the Services;
- the links you click on when you are on the Site;
- standard server log information, bandwidth, software installed on your computer.
III. How is the information collected being used
Apart from our purposes arising from the contractual obligations – legitimate interests and legal provisions, the processing of your personal data will be used only with your consent.
We want to give you the best possible experience to make sure you enjoy our Site / Services today, tomorrow and in the future. It is also our goal to be as open and transparent as possible with our users about the personal data we collect to provide these services, how they are used and to whom we may transmit this data.
SC ARDUDANA SRL, collects your personal data correctly and legally and in accordance with your legal rights. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a secure, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. By submitting your data on our Site, you agree that your personal data may be used to:
- allows you to use our Site and / or Services and to provide related services;
- also sends you information to meet your requirements;
- perform statistical analyzes and to develop our Site and Services;
- comply with current laws and regulations and our Terms and Conditions.
In accordance with your agreement, SC ARDUDANA SRL may use the data collected for other purposes, about which you will be informed at the time of data collection.
This information will be kept by us as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
The purpose of data collection is: informing users / customers (Buyers) on the status of their account on SC ARDUDANA SRL, informing users / customers on the evolution and status of orders, evaluation of products and services offered, commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing , advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, sales tracking and monitoring and consumer behavior.
IV. The length of time we process your data
In general, SC ARDUDANA SRL will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the fulfillment of certain processing purposes, SC ARDUDANA SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support SC ARDUDANA SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers, etc.). , or to the central / local public authorities, in the following cases:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by SC ARDUDANA SRL through the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to SC ARDUDANA SRL can be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
VII. Customer rights and access to personal data
According to the requirements of Law no.677 / 2001, RGPD (EU) no.679 / 2016 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, SC ARDUDANA SRL has the obligation to administer in conditions security and only for the purposes specified, the personal data you provide us about you.
As a data subject, you also have the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him or her to a significant extent;
By reading the information contained in our Cookies Policy, you acknowledge that your rights under the law are guaranteed, namely:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by SC ARDUDANA SRL, according to those described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from SC ARDUDANA SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by SC ARDUDANA SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each addressee to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right of opposition;
- the right to delete data without undue delay (“right to be forgotten”). According to Regulation 2016/679 / EU you can exercise at any time the right to request the deletion of all information about you. To this end, you can send us a request to our contact address or e-mail address to update your personal data in our database. data;
- the right to go to court in case of violation of your rights guaranteed by Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to request its total or partial deletion.
You can exercise your rights provided in the General Regulation on the protection of personal data by written request sent on Str. Stefan cel Mare no.22, Ardud, 447020, Jud Satu Mare or at the address email@example.com
Starting with May 25, 2018, we are at your disposal for any information regarding the processing of personal data, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org